Welcome to the Hamilton Place (formerly known as Cetron Place) development project page, where you will find documents related to this project. The applicant is requesting Final Planned Unit Development approval for Phase I of Hamilton Place, which includes the construction of 16 single-family homes.
The project was granted Preliminary Planned Unit Development approval on July 9, 2018, and includes 16 single-family homes, 6 townhomes and 1 mixed-use building consisting of 20 apartments and 4,800 square feet of commercial space.
A second submittal for Final Planned Unit Development approval has been received by City Staff and is now under review.
Please note: There will be no public hearing for the development's Final Planned Unit Development approval. The Planning and Zoning Commission will conduct a public meeting, at which the Commissioners will vote to recommend approval or denial of the Final PUD. The Planning and Zoning Commission may also vote to impose conditions of approval on the Final PUD. City staff will forward the request to the City Council for approval or denial. While the Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council meetings are not public hearings, they are open to the public and public comment may be provided.
Final PUD - 1st Submittal
Final PUD - 2nd Submittal
- HP - Project Narrative.pdf
- HP - Final Plat of Subdivision-PUD - Phase One.pdf
- HP - PUD Plan.pdf
- HP - Plans.pdf
- HP - Single Family Home Elevations.pdf
- HP - Mixed Use Building.pdf
- HP - Retaining Wall Calculations.pdf
- HP - Land Cash Worksheet - Phase 1.pdf
- HP - HOA.pdf
- HP - Tree Preservation Letter.pdf
- HP - Public Parking Lighting Plan.JPG
- HP - Boundary and Topographic Surveys.pdf
- HP - Landscape I.pdf
- HP - Landscape II.pdf
- HP - Landscape III.pdf
- HP - Final Engineering I.pdf
- HP - Final Engineering II.pdf
- HP - Final Engineering III.pdf
- HP - Stormwater Management Calculations I.pdf
- HP - Stormwater Management Calculations II.pdf
- HP - Stormwater Management Calculations III.pdf