Fox Valley Commerce Center (Hillwood Weber Farm Redevelopment)
Welcome to the Fox Valley Commerce Center (formally known as the Hillwood Weber Farm Redevelopment) project page, where you will find documents related to this project. The applicant is requesting annexation, Preliminary PUD, Preliminary/Final Plat of Subdivision, site plan review, and a zoning map amendment upon annexation from the “RR” Rural Residential District to the “I1” Light Industrial District for the development of an industrial development consisting of one to four buildings on 75.75 acres.
A public hearing will be scheduled before the Planning and Zoning Commission in the near future, to which all interested parties are invited to attend. People may sign up to receive email alerts on the project’s status through the “Notify Me” feature found on the City's website. Provide your email and select “Development Projects” to stay informed.
1st Submittal - Sept. 13, 2021
- Preliminary PUD Plan.pdf
- Preliminary Site Plans for Alternative Layouts.pdf
- Preliminary-Final Landscape Plan.pdf
- Representative Elevations for Proposed Office-Warehouse.pdf
- Statement of Standards for Special Use, Site Plan Review, and Zoning Map Amendment.pdf
- Traffic Impact Analysis.pdf
- Tree Survey & Condition.pdf