The original item was published from December 13, 2018 2:49 PM to October 1, 2019 12:00 AM
With 12 days before Christmas, it is time to complete your shopping mission or at least get started. No worries! The boutiques of downtown Geneva have you covered with something thoughtful for every person on your list. Here are 10 unique gift ideas to inspire you to shop small in Geneva.
1. Choose an Aroma Roll-On from Green Envee just right for your loved one. These nifty 10 ml bottles come in 16 formulas, including Relax Calming, Sweet Dreams Soothing, and Immunity Boost Antibacterial. Green Envee's description of their Refresh Focusing Roll-On sounds fantastic: "Refresh your mind and body, clarify thinking, and reduce head tension with this focusing blend of Rosemary Peppermint that will leave you feeling refreshed and energized."
The Olive Mill
2. Stop by The Olive Mill for this adorable Santa Dipping Set, which includes oil, herbs and dish. This set is also available in a snowman and penguin container. You can't go wrong by filling someone's pantry with good, healthy olive oils and balsamic vinegars from all over the world.
Alpaca To Apparel
3. Alpaca to Apparel has beautiful hand knitted headbands made of 93 percent luxurious baby alpaca. They are thick, soft, and extremely breathable. Talk about a unique gift, this is not your every day headband! They come in an assortment of pretty colors and have a cute alpaca label on them.
The Little Traveler
4. The Little Traveler makes it easy for you to make a creative themed gift basket from merchandise in their 36 rooms. For free of charge, their design team will expertly arrange a beautiful one-of-a-kind gift basket. Call the store or stop in the Gourmet Rooms to put together unique gifts that they'll appreciate and remember.
5. Bare Moxie carries a wide
assortment of products from Tyler Candle Co. including: delicious scented
candles, drawer sheets, hand wash, lingerie wash, lotions, and more - a
perfect gift or "stocking stuffer" for the ladies on your holiday list!
6. At GrowGeneva
you can find everything related to houseplants plus more, including cute canvas bags, handmade wooden earrings, and books. They have a variety of unique plants and eye catching plant pots. Why not clip one of their gift cards to a plant pot and invite them to come back to pick out their own succulent? How cute would that be?
Aunt Sassy's Quilts
7. If you know how to sew, you could whip up this adorable Santa apron. You can purchase the pattern at Aunt Sassy's Quilts
. Better yet, it would be a great present for someone crafty who knows how to use a sewing machine!
8. For enthusiasts of all things mystical, visit Euphoria Emporium where you will find clothing, home decor, and fun New Age items. Their one of a kind FreeTreeGems, handmade custom wire wraps, would make a wonderful gift for a young free spirit.
Image Awards, Engraving & Creative Keepsakes
9. For a special momento of the the Tri-Cities, shop at Image Awards, Engraving & Creative Keepsakes
. They have ornaments and coffee mugs featuring Geneva, St. Charles, and Batavia in their own exclusive design. They will even ship it for you.
The Sundance Gallery
10. The Sundance Gallery
in the Berry House has authentic jewelry and art made by Native Americans. Their collection is simply stunning, but if you cannot visit the shop, check out their online store. They carry these colorful wool shawls, which would make an excellent winter gift.
Please use our new Explore Geneva Map
to find all of our great shopping options in Geneva. Whether you are enjoying the festive outdoor setting of Geneva Commons
or browsing our downtown boutiques, we hope you enjoy your shopping experience and find that special gift with ease. Happy Holidays!