The original item was published from July 14, 2021 4:38 PM to July 15, 2022 12:00 AM
Dear City of Geneva Public Works,
We live on the east side of Geneva where you have recently completed an underground cable replacement project. I wanted to say thank you for doing such a great job:
- We only lost power twice - could have been more.
- Outages were scheduled in advance (really helpful since we were working from home).
- The equipment was nearly parked at night (so amazing).
- Appreciate all the flags and cones to alert walkers and drivers.
- Filling in the uneven dirt patches and even sowing seed! Wow, how kind and thoughtful.
So wonderful how much TLC went into the project, and we really appreciate it. Thank you so much for your care and respect for the neighborhood. Really, really appreciate it.
Thank you so much.
Claudio E. (letter written to the City)