Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Geneva Cultural Arts Commission is thrilled to report it raised $15,000 during its Eat Your Art Out! gala fundraiser March 7.
The second annual event held at the Herrington Inn & Spa provided a night of fine dining combined with beautiful art, which was sold through both silent and live auctions.
The generosity of the Eat Your Art Out! participants enables the Commission to foster and infuse the community with annual events/programs, including the Geneva Film Festival, Summer Concert Series at RiverPark, Shakespeare in the Park, Steeple Walk, Bike + Rack = Art and the Greater Geneva Art Guild. The Commission also supports Art on Fire, the Orion Ensemble Chamber Group and the Geneva History Museum in their artistic endeavors.
The Geneva Cultural Arts Commission extends heartfelt gratitude to Eat Your Art Out! guests and the following talented and generous contributors:
- Featured Artists Len Bielefeldt, Suzanne Massion, George Shipperley, William Worcester and Herrington Inn & Spa Executive Chef Jeff Meyer
- Art Leaders David & Alexia Monaco, Mary Ann Diggory & Down to Earth Pottery, FoxValley eValues & Deals, Jan Schmuckal & Gallery 28, Photography by Perez
- Art Patrons Andrew Young Photography, Dan & Trish Tkach, Perry Haas Ceramics, Stith Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Art Sponsors Anne Von Ehr, Fox Valley Folk Festival, Geneva Chamber of Commerce, Geneva Park District/Playhouse 38, Graham’s Fine Chocolates, Image Awards & Engraving, Margaret Eagan for Preservation Partners of the Fox Valley, McDonald’s of Geneva, Orion Ensemble/Janet’s Stage, Sue Sanders, Town & Country Gardens, Weston Lambert
- Art Lovers AAA Geneva, Atwater’s, Chez Moi, Circa, Coffee Drop Shop, DonellenDesigns, Fresh Market, Geneva Bank & Trust, Geneva Film Festival, Justin & KatlynEggars of Eggar Insurance Agency, Kernel’s Gourmet Popcorn & More, Mercedes-Benzof St. Charles, Needle Things, Richard Lewis of State Farm Insurance, RiverPark Summer Series Artists, Shannon Whitt, Spice House, Steeple Walk, Stockholm’s, Geneva Wine Cellars
- Event Entertainers & Hosts Mayor Kevin Burns (auctioneer), Janet’s Stage MusiciansEmily Chang (violinist), Marc Horning (violist), Samantha Kichka (violinist), JanSchmuckal (painter), State Street Dance Studio’s Cassie Longo & Alex Pasterak, Dennis & Silva Gramlich, Ray & Marikate Marchand
To learn more about the Geneva Cultural Arts Commission, please visit the City's website (see link below), “Like” them on Facebook or call 630-938-4530.