Parkway Tree Trimming

Residents that would like the parkway tree to be trimmed, or if the tree is in poor condition and would like it considered for removal, should contact the Geneva Public Works Department at 630-232-1502.
Once Public Works has been notified, City staff will evaluate the condition of the tree and schedule maintenance activity as time and resources are available.
Residents also "Report a Concern" online for parkway tree service.