I want to pay my electric/water utility bill.
Recently moved into the City or planning on relocating from Geneva? Notify our Finance Department online with our residential and commercial forms.
Have questions about your utility bill? Check out the FAQ page for answers.
Do you need to update any information for your utility account? Please fill out this form to let us know about any changes to your utility account.
Did you receive a water consumption courtesy notice post card in the mail? Learn more about high water usage.
The City of Geneva offers a convenient way to access your utility account online at any time via eSuite. Our online utility services portal allows you to:
- Access your current and prior bills
- Enable and receive paperless billing
- View your consumption history
- View your account history
- Manage multiple City of Geneva utility accounts
- Make secure one time payments by debit or credit card via Discover, MasterCard, or Visa
- How do I start and/or stop my utility (electric, water and sewer) service?
- How do I pay for my utility bill?
- I received a yellow "Past Due Notification Letter," can I make payment arrangements?
- My utility service has been disconnected, what should I do?
- What if I dispute a charge on my City utility bill?
- What are the current electric rates?
- What are the current water and sewer rates?
- How do I check my water usage?
- How do I check for water leaks?
- Who are the utility service providers within City of Geneva?
- What is the cost of recycling?
- Who provides garbage pickup service?