Start/Stop Utility Service Forms


Whether you are new to Geneva, relocating or just need to update your utility billing information, the City’s Finance Department is here to help. Both residential and commercial customers can start or stop utility services by filling out the appropriate form below.

If you are looking to upgrade service to an existing property or install service for the first time to a new residence, commercial or industrial property, you also must contact the City’s Public Works Department Electric Division at 630-232-1503 and speak with Jennifer Hilkemann, Manager of Distribution Construction & Maintenance. She also can be reached by email.