Neighborhood Block Party

I'm planning a neighborhood block party. Do I have to notify the Police Department?

Yes! All neighborhood block parties must be approved by the Geneva Police Department. A registration form can be picked up at the Police Department or found on the City's website. The completed form must be returned to the Police Department by mail or in person.

The Police Department will contact the Geneva Public Works Department to have any needed barricades dropped off for use at the block party. If you should have any questions concerning block parties, please call the Police Department at 630-232-4736 and ask to speak to Deputy Chief Matt Dean.